Thursday 2 February 2012

Everybody's Manang (Old Lady)

               Firstly, I would like to apologize for the crappiest picture of this blog’s entirety. I got some pictures from the net just so we can have a clear picture – pun intended. My sister and I went specifically to buy Mexican hand wraps since she was about to start boxing. I emphasized Mexican just because of the comfort and performance it provides when you’re engaging in a full-contact sport. Anyway, it took her about 10 sports shops and she still can’t find any. I know for a fact that there should be at least one Mexican hand wraps since I had one before unfortunately leaving it at Elorde. Bummer.
                Anyway, the first part of our search went dry, I was just craving for a burger; but my sister insisted that I need to try Manang’s Chicken. One cool fact is, a few weeks or days back, she gave me the company’s story on how Manang’s recipe became Manang’s chicken. It’s definitely a good buy and it’s not the regular chicken you can make at home especially if you can’t grab a hold of the recipe. Hope I gave you an idea and try experimenting at home. Haha, I’ll try getting in touch with my friend who studied culinary in the states.


Here's how it should look like.

Here's the crappy pic I took. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment