Monday 17 October 2011

The Hail Mary Blog: Trying to Close Davao (Sooo Pinoy Ultimate Food Blogger entry)


Food may be the biggest highlight of my life experiences and adventures. The food is always more delicious with the people you eat with and the experience before the first bite. I don’t travel a lot and I do not go out dressed up like a fashionista could, but it’s different when we get to talk about food – that’s my thing
If you hangout, talk, chat with me in the last 3-4 months, you’d know that I’m really dying to eat a Yellow Cab pizza. October 14, 2011 was the day the craving stopped and it was also the day I needed to somehow step up my game to try to close a deal before the year ends (Yes, I’m already working if you haven’t heard).  Just to get a background of what I’ve been doing these days, I’m working for MACTycoon Medical Depot, a medical supplies, equipment and generic drug superstore. I’m the Franchise Manager and I am in charge of presenting the business for aspiring franchisees and after they purchase the franchise, I’ll be the point of contact for all the franchisee affairs. Nice right? Everything is so corporate and light since we are launching it but a deal before the year ends would really change things up. Anyway, if ever you know me or us (Blae included), you might be asking "Why Blae?" well, for one good reason, he is a businessman coming from a business-oriented family (or so I think). I'm pitching my company as a business opportunity for his uncle who is based in Davao. My fingers has never been crossed this bad. 

Told Blae that I won't be eating in Yellow Cab without this baby. It's a Ham and Cheese Calzone. To give you an idea how it tastes like and how it feels when you put it inside your mouth, it's like a rolled Ham and Cheese sandwich that has pizza-crust. Obviously I'm better off eating it than blabbering about it. Get one. Now!


14 inch Barbeque Chicken pizza, do I need to tell you what it tastes like? This is making me twice as hungry but, it's a really good pizza, it doesn't taste weird to say the least.


Meatball spaghetti, I got to take this bad boy home. Nikki and Blae didn't bother eating this wonderful pasta.


Chicken Alfredo pasta. Whoever Alfredo is, I like him. This kicked spaghetti meatball's ass. Nothing was left and I barely got to eat this.



You’d probably say that I’m just like any other food bloggers or maybe just the average Joe but give me a chance, take me somewhere and I’ll surely eat anything I can get my hands on. I’ll even try to cook given a chance. This is my Hail Mary and I’d be more than happy to be an Ultimate Food blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment