Thursday 29 September 2011

The Full Meal for a Part-time Job



             It’s my second day at MAC Tycoon Medical Depot for handling the franchising affairs and today’s agenda is to go to Francorp at Ortigas and jumpstart our first business presentation on the eighth of October. Getting to Ortigas, basically, we tackled how the PowerPoint is to be done, the possible questions to be asked and we also did live calls on how a lead (possible franchisee) will be led to being interested in franchising. All in all, it was just reassuring what e did and a whole lot of fun addition to have the leads excited for the first business presentation with raffles and other promotional stuff.

            The meeting ended around 4:00PM and I was just dead hungry. Mama headed back to Bambang to the office and I was on my own to head home. Hopped in a cab and of course, I went to Ayala – Glorietta to be exact. On my way there, I really don’t know what to eat or even do, I just got tired of talking and weighing my options of what career path I’m going to choose since I’m having fun in this franchising gig. By the way, I’m still a prime candidate to spearhead MAC Tycoon’s franchising department – NAKS! Haha. Anyway, getting back, I just followed my feet and it led me to Wendy’s for no apparent reason.

            Since I always think with my stomach, I got in front of the counter and ordered a Bacon Mushroom melt instead of getting a long overdue Baconator, regular iced tea and fries and some Bacon and Cheese baked potato – because I can. As I stare blankly on the tray I saw my food getting on the tray one-by-one; Bacon Mushroom Melt, nice. Regular Fries and iced tea, enough for me, no need to go Biggie. Then this baked potato which I thought was just a potato turned out to be 2 potatoes, I’m not complaining, but I didn’t know it was going to be that big. Okay, maybe I bit more than I could chew but I’ll be keeping it down and will enjoy the chow – yeah!

And so I ate and if you know me that well, you’d know I eat food one at a time, meaning, when I eat fries, it’s just the fries after that, I eat the burger, and so on. I left the baked potato to be enjoyed last and I actually enjoyed it. The only bad thing I can think of is it’s skin, I thought it was edible, good thing I didn't put the whole thing inside my mouth ‘coz it just wasn't  So if I can give a good input about the baked potato, lose the skin. I will always enjoy Wendy’s BMM, that’s for sure and I won’t mind going for that combo next time I step into a Wendy’s. 

Theo's Wendy's combo. It's worth a try.

2 comments:

  1. It's not easy to read a food blog if it is 2:00 in the morning. Haha. :)) Kagutom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad. Haha, lalo na siguro kapag madami nang post. Haha

    ReplyDelete