Monday 26 September 2011

The Bum's Last Supper

          We gave about 2500 flyers, 1000 syringe-like pens and 2000 fans and it was worth it. We succeeded just by getting the word out that we are franchising. First in the Philippines to franchise a medical depot – nice! We celebrated after the event and I’m just waiting for the executioner to let me kneel somewhere where he’ll sever my head off.

            I won’t mind asking for these dishes when I’m asked what my last meal would be composed of. It was a good meal to eat and surely won’t be the last since MACTycoon decided that I can stay with them part-time as a franchise agent/liaison. Yay for me! :) This is a fresh start. Good times. 
Not sure what this was but it's chicken and it had fruits on it. It tasted so good with a little chili paste and some soy sauce.

Seafood roll, it looked like cordon blue but after biting into it, there ware prawns and cream inside - nice dip too! 

The classic beef with steamed broccoli. I am missing Tatay's version of this.

The Peking duck stuffing. It was sweet, juicy and savory especially with the sauce. You eat it on a lettuce leaf.

Chinese Yang Chow fried rice.

Pancit. Tasted great, this was the first thing I had.

The Peking duck skin rolled with some veggies and some kind of lumpia wrapper. Winner!



There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
 by George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)Man and Superman (1903) act 1

No comments:

Post a Comment